PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.02 MB | 9 pages
Common Core Secondary Math brings you “Fluent in Math: Fluency Checks for the Common Core”
The Common Core State Standards in Math (CCSSM) stress fluency with skills and procedures along with conceptual understanding and mathematical applications.
Fluency with mathematics at the secondary level requires the same repeated practice and feedback as multiplication facts did in elementary school, however, generating the required fluency checks takes time. Many middle and high school students still believe that as soon as you take a math test, you can purge the information from your brain. I created these fluency checks because I and my students needed them and I hope they can help you and your students.
You will receive 4 versions of Solving Systems of Equations by Substitution Intermeiate level with keys.
Each version has three questions:
* One question has an equation with coefficients of 1.
* Two questions have equations which takes two basic steps prior to substituting.
* One equation is in a non-standard format.
* The answers are integers.
* All questions have one solution...no special cases.