Review solving systems of equations with this set of task cards that come in multiple versions - with or without QR codes!
This product is included in my Systems of Equations Seasonal Bundle, as well!
These task cards are great for practicing solving systems of equations by graphing, substitution, and elimination (or linear combination)! The task cards do not specify which method students should use to solve each problem so they need to decide which method would be most efficient for each problem. (You can require them to solve a certain number of task cards using each method to make sure they practice each method).
The 20 task cards come in 4 different versions: color with QR codes, black & white with QR codes, color without QR codes, and black & white without QR codes.
Instructions for printing only the version you want are included, as are suggestions for use, including a game suggestion that is sure to be a hit in your classroom!
The 25 pages of this download include:
- 1 cover page
- 1 page of instructions/suggestions for use
- 5 pages of color QR task cards (4 cards per page)
- 5 pages of black & white QR task cards
- 5 pages of color task cards without QR codes
- 5 pages of black & white task cards without QR codes
- 1 page recording sheet
- 1 page of coordinate planes for any problems solved by graphing
- 1 page answer key