It's here! A full selection of homework assignments, review worksheets, quizzes and tests, fully integrated and aligned with a complete set of videos to flip your Algebra II/Trig Class.
How it works: Videos are loaded to YouTube (free, now and forever). Students watch the videos at home/after school/at the end of class/whenever. In class the next day, they complete a worksheet, while being able to get help from you, their friends, or any other resource provided. Anything not finished is homework, and that night they watch the next video.
(You can find a playlist with all of the instructional videos here: https://youtu.be/jPFO_0QObk4?list=PLknEN7nCoDfoiVIhtdxLDptevW39jnKjV
I am in my 4th year of flipping Algebra II/Trig, and am taking the time to polish the edges, iron out the kinks, and wrap it all up for others to use. You'll find that my dry sense of humor seeps through at times, but most importantly the math is clear, understandable, and gives students the chance to truly succeed.
Inside this chapter you'll find:
- Hw Assignments with links to their corresponding videos
- Extra practice sheets and problems
- Chapter review assignments
- A set of quizzes and tests
- *Fully complete, work-shown, color-coded answer keys to all of the above materials, to benefit students and teachers alike.*
- A calendar with recommended pacing and assessment times.
- A list of the Common Core Math State Standards that the curriculum addresses (though mastery will be up to the student and instructor).
- And more!!
Individual assignments and resources are for sale as well, but everything you need is now in one place.
- Algebra Review (graphing slope intercept, point slope, and standard lines, simplifying and solving with fractions, squaring real numbers and binomials)
- Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing, Substitution, and Elimination, addressing No Solutions, Infinite Solutions, and Solutions Involving 0.
- Solving System Word Problems (mixture, two trains heading towards each other, one person chasing another, with/against current, and many more)
- Graphing Systems of Inequalities, finding corner points and feasible regions
- Linear Programming
Special attention is given to instruction on how to use both a TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator, and the wonderful app Desmos.
ALSO!! If you use a SmartBoard, SmartNotebook, or Schoology, contact me and I can get you more resources very easily.
It's all here. Please contact me if you have any questions, and look for Chapter 2 (Matrices) Coming Soon!