Also included in
- Pre Calculus Curriculum – by All Things Algebra® What does this curriculum contain? This curriculum includes 1,000+ pages of instructional materials (warm-ups, notes, homework, quizzes, unit tests, review materials, a midterm exam, a final exam, and many other extras) for Pre-Calculus. All answer ke$210.00$284.05Save $74.05
Systems of Equations and Matrices (PreCalculus Curriculum - Unit 10) DISTANCE LEARNING
UPDATE: This unit now contains a Google document with:
(1) Links to instructional videos. Videos are created by fellow teachers for their students using the guided notes from the unit. Please watch through first before sharing with your students. They might not always be perfect but we are trying our best to help out where we can in a very limited time.
(2) A link to a Google Slides version of the unit. Each page is set to the background in Google Slides. There are no text boxes; this is the PDF in Google Slides. We are unable to do text boxes at this time but hope this saves you a step if you wish to use it in Slides instead!
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, four quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Two-Variable Systems of Linear Equations Review (Graphing, Substitution, and Elimination Methods)
• Two-Variable Systems of Linear Equations Applications
• Nonlinear Systems of Equations (Solve Graphically and Algebraically)
• Three-Variable Systems of Equations
• Three-Variable System of Equations Applications
• Matrix Addition, Subtraction, and Scalar Multiplication
• Multiplying Matrices
• Inverse Matrices
• Matrices on the Graphing Calculator
• Solving Systems of Equations with Cramer's Rule
• Solving Systems of Equations with Inverse Matrices
• Solving Systems of Equations with Gaussian Elimination and Augmented Matrices
• Solving Systems of Equations with Gauss-Jordan Elimination
• Recognizing Special Solutions (No Solution and Infinitely Many Solutions)
• Partial Fractions (Proper and Improper Expressions)
• Partial Fractions with Special Case Factors: Repeated Linear and Prime Quadratic
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Pre-Calculus Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.