This is a station activity containing 12 problems. Students check their answers by scanning the corresponding QR code below each problem. Also included are an answer key and a page for student's work.
There are both systems of equations and inequalities problems.
- 1 problem solving using substitution
- 1 problem solving using elimination
- 1 problem solving using a graph
- 2 word problems (students write the equations and solve using a graph)
- 3 word problems (students write the equations and are told to solve using the most efficient method)
- 1 find the solution to a system given a graph
- 1 write the linear inequalities of the given graph
- 2 graphing systems of inequalities