This 16 System of Linear Equations Task Card resource is unique. It can be utilized in a clue gathering, puzzle solving, highly active and engaging activity and/or as an alternative to worksheet review for Linear Systems.
If you'd like to receive 50% off your next TeachWithFergy purchase, (includes your entire shopping cart) please CLICK HERE. A new page will open but don't worry, you won't lose this one.
This is a portion of my Systems of Linear Equations Task Card Activity, please click HERE to access the full version.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES AND DISCOUNTS FROM ME, TEACH WITH FERGY. Clicking here will create a small popup but you won't be taken away from this page.
You may also be interested in these other Task Card Activities.
High School Mathematics:
Polynomials - Binomials and Trinomials
System of Linear Equations
Measurement of 3D Objects
Solving Quadratic Equations
Solving Trigonometry Problems
Calculating Elapsed Time Word Problems
Pre-Algebra Word Problems
Area and Perimeter of Polygons Word Problems
Converting between Decimals, Fractions and Percentages
Decimals - Four Basic Operations
Multiplication and Division Word Problems
Space - The Study of the Universe
Biology: Cells and Body Systems
Chemistry - Atoms, Compound Naming and Chemical Reactions
Ecology and Ecosystems
Electricity - Current and Static
Forces and Motion
What you get:
1) Typical task card review.
- 10 of the 16 Task Cards are provided in the sample
- For typical review, you can simply distribute the Task Cards to your class for individual, group or whole class review
- The cue cards can be projected on the board for whole class review
- The cards work well as cue cards, test review, etc.
- A student worksheet as well as teacher answer key are provided
2) Task card review game - High energy, engaging fun! - Sample
- Students perform a scavenger hunt type activity in small groups
- The groups have to match their answers to certain words which spell out a quote
- Once the group has completed each Task Card and put together the quote, they are the winner
- A really exciting an engaging activity which gets your students out of their seats and moving around answering questions
- Great for Review
- Solving by substitution
- Solving by elimination
- Solving word equations
The game is slightly more in-depth but the instructions are clear, detailed and include examples, you wont have a problem. Give it a try, your students will thoroughly review the unit and will love the activity and challenge the game brings.