This puzzle includes 6 questions that are designed to help students practice solving real-life systems of inequalities. Students will need to cut out 18 puzzle pieces and match them together in groups of four (word problem, defined variables, inequalities, and graph).
Please note that the only numbers used in this product are 1, 2, 5, 10, and 50. This is done deliberately to prevent students from simply matching the numbers in the word problem to the inequalities. Word labels on the x and y axis have also been removed to increase the degree of difficulty.
Examples of the completed puzzle pieces are shown above.
You might also be interested in:
• Classifying Polynomials Quick Color
• Domain and Range of Graphs Error Analysis
• Exponential Growth & Decay Puzzle
• Factoring Trinomials Odd Man Out
• Adding and Subtracting Polynomials - Odd Man Out Activity
• Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Error Analysis
• The Quadratic Formula Error Analysis
• Systems of Equations (All Methods) Odd Man Out
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.