Turkey Learning Time Contains a variety of activities to review reading, writing and math common core objectives, surrounded by turkeys!
- After reading a turkey book- use the retelling sheet to use your best summarizing skills.
- Describe a turkey character using character traits with evidence.
- Write a letter to the farmer asking you to let you live.
- Create a cartoon (speech bubble) begging for your life.
- A-Z research book. Look for turkey facts and opinion and compile them using the book templates.
- Create a turkey craft and add a poem or some facts to it.
- Practice your addition of two digit numbers with and without regrouping, using 24 task cards, record your answers and check them using the answer key.
- Review odd and even numbers, explaining your thinking.
- Practice finding missing turkeys by using addition and subtraction.
- Find number patterns as you cut and glue 3 puzzles.
Please let me know if you have any questions before your purchase. I hope you love this!