Ideal for Black History Month and Women's History Month, for the novel "Take a Stand, Rosa Parks," here are the following:
- Reading Comprehension questions for every chapter - one page each for chapters 1 to 9 - two pages for chapter 10.
- A character log for how people were related to Rosa.
- A one page background information worksheet.
- A word search for names from the novel and a city name scramble.
- An explanatory writing assignment, with prompt and quote.
- A vocabulary list, by chapter.
All answers included.
Please see Preview for sample pages.
I have other book products for hero children. Two from World War II are Twenty and Ten, and Snow Treasure.
TWENTY and TEN Novel Study
In addition I have a product for a terrific read-aloud picture book titled The Listeners, by Gloria Whelan. It tells the story of Black slave children listening at the windows of the manor house and reporting back to their families.
The Listeners, by Gloria Whelan