Do you have students who are frequently absent or tardy? Are you looking for a simple and effective way to track, document and communicate student tardies? This resource will save you time and make it easy for you to collect data showing how often students arrive late.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS TARDY SLIP RESOURCE:
When students come to school late it causes several problems. It is disruptive to the class as a whole and results in the individual student missing lessons, directions or other important information.
✓ This resource provides sheets to track student attendance.
✓ The tardy slips have detachable quick notes so you have a record of slips you’ve sent home.
✓ Alerting parents to tardies helps them to get the child to school on time.
✓ If you need data for administration to show how often a child has been tardy to school or to your class you’ll have it on hand.
Included in this 5 page resource you will find…
• Tardy Slips
• Tardy Arrival Attendance Log with Student Numbers (EDITABLE)
• Tardy Arrival Attendance Log with Student Names (EDITABLE)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ COMING SOON!
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!