TASK CARDS for BETTER WRITING: Repetitive Wording - See improvement in your students’ writing! These vibrant task cards give students helpful targeted practice with eliminating repetitive wording. Designed for learning stations or small groups, the 20 task cards are accompanied with a full-page attractive handout that teaches the skill, a Response Log to record improved sentences, and a full answer key.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS
1. TASK CARDS SET – 20 task cards are provided with writing examples that contain repetitive wording.
2. CONCEPT REVIEW HANDOUT for Group or Station – This attractively-designed page can be laminated and used with the task cards. The main concept is explained and examples are given, along with student directions for working with the task cards.
3. RESPONSE LOG for TASK CARDS – A two-page log for students to re-write their improved sentences
4. ANSWER KEY – A full answer key is provided for the 20 tasks.
5. TEACHER GUIDELINES – Some helpful tips for using this product are outlined, including Common Core alignment and ideas for differentiation.
If you are tired of seeing the same old writing errors, get your students actively engaged in writing improvement with these versatile task cards!
Please open the PREVIEW.
NOTE: This set of task cards is also available as part of a 4-set BUNDLE at a 20% savings. You should not purchase this product separately if you plan to purchase the bundle.
Task Cards for Better Writing: BUNDLE
Some other Common Core products you might like:
Figurative Language Stations - Common Core
ELA Assessment and Test Review MINI-BOOK - Grades 6-7-8 Common Core
Literature Stations with Task Cards for ANY Novel Drama or Story - Common Core
Common Core Differentiated Short Response Slips for Literature
Common Core Bell Ringers - 180 Daily Warm-Ups with Answer Slides