Teacher’s Binder is a complete collection of often-used, printable, interactive and useful classroom forms that help teachers simplify work, personal organization, record keeping and classroom management. See numerous teacher comments about this practical classroom resource, and don’t forget to check out the samples!
WHAT YOU GET
- 256 page, world’s largest collection of often-used, printable forms, tools, templates.
Interactive version that lets you type into forms, print, and save!
- Pages that are professionally designed, practical, clean, and uncluttered, helping teachers save time and improve personal organization, record keeping and classroom management
- Several versions of selected forms
- License to install to home, school, and/or personal computer
- Immediate download and use
- INTERACTIVE Forms - You can type information directly onto form pages, save, change, modify the document, copy and paste, and print any of the pages. This interactive version of Teacher’s Binder is preferred by teachers because it can be saved and modified.
- Life-long, essential teacher resource that can be stored safely on a computer and used daily in the classroom by any teacher.
"Thank You So Much!!!!!!!! I can print!!!!!!! You have developed a gold mine and I am going to tell all the teachers at my school about your product. The Teachers Binder should be on every teachers wish list for Christmas. You are Awesome!!!!!"
- Kerri Marshall, 7th Grade Honors ELA/Reading, J.P. Elder M. S., Fort Worth Texas
"Thank a lot for everything. These materials are very essential and important for all ESL teachers. I'll share with my colleagues here in Mongolia."
- Enkhee Puntsag, ESL Teacher, Mongolia
"Wow" - an awesome set of materials - thanks"
- Dr Ron Graham, Phoenix, Arizona
"I am really impressed with the collection of practical and time saving items in the Teacher's Interactive Binder... Great resource!"
- Patricia Smith, grades 4/5, Regal Road PS, Toronto
"I wanted to let you know also, that I really value your Teacher's Binder Interactive. I am starting my first year as a teacher, teaching 4th grade, and this product has really allowed me to have my hands on things I did not even think of before purchasing it. Thanks!" - Nicolas Davis, USA
"Several years ago I purchased The Teacher's binder. I love it and have used it frequently. Thank you for providing such a great service to those of us in the trenches. Administration wants us to give them data on forms that they do not have, I often go to my digital copy of the Teacher's Binder and print out a form, fill it out and turn it in. You are truly a time saver! Thank you once again!"
- Amy Garcia, 5th grade teacher, Granby Elementary, Norfolk, VA
"I LOVE your teacher forms and the Teacher's Binder has been a huge help. The forms are exactly what I wanted!"
- Mandy Hutto, (Southwest Laurens Elementary School, Rentz, Georgia, USA)
"I am flipping through the pages as I type this and am so glad that I bought The Teachers Binder. I am an organizational nut and this book just made my life a lot easier. Thanks again for all of your help and fast response to emails. You are great!"
- Nicole Cacciavillano, (SSN Teacher, Ranch View Middle School, USA)
"I am a Junior High School Science Teacher at Robert Stuart Junior High School in Twin Falls, Idaho. I have been teaching for over 14 years and still need reminding how to get organized once in a while. Teacher's Binder and Math Timesavers have helped me for many years to do just that! At this time of the year (Christmas Break) I need to work on reorganizing and getting ready for the push into the New Year. I am using pages provided by Timesavers to help me reach my goal. Thanks for The Teacher's Binder what a fantastic product!"
- Jean Newman, Robert Stuart Junior High School, Twin Falls, ID
"I have never seen a book so complete with all the forms imaginable that a teacher could ever need. I have run across many similar pages as these but never have I seen such forms designed more aesthetically pleasing, all contained into one resource. I believe the most unique thing is how the forms were developed so that they can be used in the primary and the secondary grades; that is extremely rare to find in one book. The Teacher's Binder is truly the most useful of all my teacher resource books!"
- Dawn Burr, Elementary Teacher, Japan
"The Teacher Binder is an efficient way to prepare for a new school year without forgetting some of the little details that are so important in starting the year off right. I feel that every student teacher should get a copy of the Teacher Binder before starting their first year of teaching. It is so easy to have all of the forms a teacher needs in one binder. What a great idea!"
- Karen Latiolais, Lafayette Parish School System, Lafayette, Louisiana
"I finally had the time (and money!) to buy your book, "The Teacher's Binder". What an excellent resource--very well put together and easy to download!
I love the fact that I will be able to access it from my classroom as well. Your book will definitely be a valuable assets to me as a first year teacher. I will strongly recommend it to my fellow colleagues. Please feel free to use any portion of this e-mail as a testimonial on your website."
- Suzanne (Elementary Special Education Teacher, New Jersey, (USA)
"Thanks so much for your quick help! The products and the service are better than I could have ever expected. I am defiantly recommending the site to my fellow teachers (who were already jealous when I sent a boy to the office with a completed incident report in hand). Your Teacher's Binder makes me look super professional and put together, as promised!"
- Hillary (Steenson, Newmark Elementary School, San Bernardino, California, USA)
"I fell in love with your Teacher's Binder. I respect your work and the fact that you take the time to carefully and masterfully design something for us busy teachers."
- Erika Martin de Lassé, (Cuernavaca, Mexico)
"I have used The Teacher's Binder many times and was so impressed that last week I bought 3 more books from the site as well."
- Susan O'connor, (Manford Primary School, Chigwell, Essex, England)
"The Teacher's Binder looks like a dream!" - Kim, (USA)
"Many thanks, The Teacher's Binder is more than I bargained for and I'm getting the bargain!"
- Cheryl S., (John Welsh Elementary School, Philadelphia, USA)
"I am thrilled to have the Timesavers at my fingertips. I find them very creative and useful. I would recommend your teacher site to any educator new or old. I love Timesavers for Teachers.com."
- Marnie Berg, (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
"Finally all the forms I need in one place (Teacher's Binder). We have been ordering time saving materials and when I came across your website, she said to me "Finally everything I need in one place". Di is so motivated to get started up in September and your materials are a great help. Your detailed worksheets and forms take the guess work right out. We look forward to purchasing more timesaving materials as the year progresses. Also, the tech support you have given us was incredible! Thanks," - Di Butkus, (Saint Ignatius Loyola School, NY, NY, USA)
"Excellent product.....well worth the price! When I came upon your resource and website I felt as though I had found a gold mine! Wow! So many materials relevant to what I'm doing! Everything is so professionally done! I can't wait for the school year to start! The best part was, immediately after paying, I was able to download and watch my Teacher's Binder appear before my eyes within minutes....no waiting for the mail to come! And customer service....wow! Professional and polite....what a pleasure. Please, continue to create. I look forward to future products."
- Brenda Roiniotis, (5th Grade, Pleasant Prairie, WI, USA)
"Thanks again for your fast response to my difficulties. Your support network is phenomenal. I printed out a few of your sample pages from the book "Teachers Binder" and they were of excellent quality. That is why I decided to purchase your book and I will definitely share it with my friends when we return to school next week."
- Diane Hull, Grade 5, Palgrave PS, Palgrave, Ontario, Canada
"Thanks for all the help!!!!! The Teacher's Binder looks like a dream. It will save me a lot of precious time!" - Kim, (USA)
* Teacher's Binder is one of Stevan Krajnjan's most popular teacher resource.