This is a 23-page digital unit from the Teaching Writing Skills series designed to provide opportunities for Year 2 pupils to read, examine and write a variety of text types.
This eBook focuses on Reports.
The following texts are included in the eBook:
- The dragonfly
- Lost: Playful puppy
- Deanne's Dancing School
- pupil texts written in particular formats
- analysis pages to familiarise pupils with the parts of a particular writing format
- pupil planning pages with a suggested topic
- detailed worksheet information for teachers which includes: encapsulated versions of the pupils text with sections clearly shown, examples of some language features for each writing format, suggestions for using the worksheet, display and presentation suggestions for completed writing, purpose, audience and context suggestions, answers for the pupil analysis page
- front teachers pages which include: curriculum links, specific information about each writing format, writing format checklists, blank writing formats, proofreading and editing checklist
**This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.**