Here is an easy way to get your students talking about a marketplace and making connections with their own life. The prep for this activity couldn't be easier:
FOR CONVERSATION ONLY:
1. Print out page 2 on a fun colored piece of paper.
2. Laminate it.
3. Partner up your students.
4. Hand them a conversation grid, dice and a dry erase marker.
5. Students roll the dice to see which question they will answer. They can cross off questions with the dry erase marker as they go.
FOR CONVERSATION AND WRITING:
1. Print out pages 2 & 3 and make a 2 sided document.
2. Partner up your students.
3. Hand them a worksheet AND dice.
4. Allow them 5 minutes to talk and then 5 minutes to write their answers on the back.
Do you want a fun way to start class? This would be perfect. Need sub plans? This would be great.
The vocabulary used aligns with ¡En Español! 1b Unidad 4 Etapa 2