TEAMWORK - Life Skills - Social Skills - Career Readiness
What educators are saying
. Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Explain the importance of having strong teamwork skills in the workplace.
• Identify key teamwork skills.
• Describe the barriers that hinder the forming of a strong team.
• Explain how you can become a successful team player.
• Apply teamwork skills in a practical manner.
The worksheets for this lesson is in Google Doc format and PDF format.
1.Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Analysis of a Fable, "The Four Oxen and the Lion"
3.Teamwork Brainstorming Chart
4.Teamwork, Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
5.How to be a Successful Team Player, Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
6.PowerPoint: Teamwork: Success at Work
7.Tallest Building Teamwork Assignment
9.Teamwork Skills Evaluation (Rubric)
10. Word Search
11. Vocabulary Worksheet.
12.Assessment: Multiple Choice, True and False, Short Answer
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell