***DISCOUNT DEBUT ALERT - 20% OFF FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS***
It doesn’t matter if you teach Kindergarten or 5th grade, most likely you will have at least one student lose a tooth in class during the school year. This resource includes everything you need to acknowledge the lost tooth and to channel the excitement kids have over losing teeth into math and writing activities..
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS LOST TEETH RESOURCE:
✓ These cute printables will save you time and money since the design work has been done for you at less than the cost of buying the materials to make them yourself.
✓ The graphs provide ongoing spiral review of graphing and data skills.
✓ The writing activity is perfect to leave with your emergency sub plans.
✓ The children will be thrilled to take home a certificate acknowledging they lost a tooth.
LOST TOOTH RESOURCE
Included in this 26 page resource you will find…
• 6 Colors - Lost Tooth Tally Charts
• 1 Black and White - Lost Tooth Tally Charts
• 6 Colors - Lost Tooth Bar Graphs
• 1 Black and White - Lost Tooth Bar Graphs
• 7 Colors - Lost Tooth Certificates
• 1 Black and White - Lost Tooth Certificates
• Class Book Cover - “The Tooth Fairy: What Does the Tooth Fairy Do With All Those Teeth?”
• Writing / Drawing Pages for Class Booklet (differentiated with intermediate- and primary-ruled)
• Writing / Drawing Page for Class Booklet with a Sentence Starter
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ COMING SOON!
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!