Get your students talking about their favorite movies and more with this ESL Conversation Party discussion cards set.
These cards will turn your conversations into a party when students are mingling, comparing their answers with classmates, and working together to plan a movie party!
Why You'll Love These Cards
* Versatile - use for pair, group, or whole-class activities.
* More Depth - avoid shallow answers and give your students more practice with this thematic unit.
* Student-Focused Activities - students will work together to ask the questions, compare answers with each other, and collaborate on planning a party.
Here's what you'll get:
* 8 discussion cards
* 1 sentence pattern compare and contrast sheet
* 1 Let's Plan a Party activity sheet
© Created by Cram School Survival. Use for a single classroom and/or teacher. Additional copies must be purchased if you plan to share with other teachers. No part of this resource maybe posted on a blog (personal or commercial), webpage/site, server, or other location that is accessible by multiple people. Violations of this notice are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keywords: ESL Conversation, ESL Discussion, ESL task cards, TEFL conversation, TEFL discussion, adult TEFL, adult EFL, adult esl conversation, english as a second language conversation, english as a second language discussion, english as a foreign language conversation, english as a foreign language conversation