• You need one set of puzzle pieces.
• One “Decimal Operations” worksheet for each partner.
• Choose a puzzle piece to start with.
• One of you will read one of the two problems aloud and together you will decide what operation(s) you will need to find the answer.
• Each of you will work the two problems on that piece in the first two spaces of your “decimal operations” worksheet.
• Search the remaining pieces for the answers to those two problems.
• If you find your answer, then match it to the puzzle piece.
• If you do NOT find your answer, then it is either the edge of the puzzle or you may have a mistake.
• Then continue working problems on the newly matched pieces until the puzzle is completely put together.