TELL-TALE HEART INFOGRAPHIC (INTERACTIVE OR PRINT)
NO PREP - PRINT AND GO OR GO INTERACTIVE WITH THE GOOGLE LINK
GREAT BEGINNING OF THE YEAR SCHOOL PROJECT❗
Included in this unit are the following:
- ONE SHEET INFOGRAPHIC on as a PDF document to be printed or uploaded.
- Grayscale and color versions - 11 x 17 inches is the recommended printing size. There is one color version and one black and white version.
- Link to my ONE SHEET INFOGRAPHIC on for students to use interactively through Classroom or other online programs.
- Instructions for students when using the interactive version.
- Information on Google Slides for teachers and students.
- Information on the Analytical Question (I have changed one of the categories on this Infographic - instead of CHARACTERS I have included a section called ANALYTICAL QUESTION.)
- An example of an Analytical Question.
- Student examples: and .
- An explanation of how to use this assignment at the beginning of the school year.
There is a lot of information out there on Infographics and several programs you may use to create your own. My Infographic Series has ready to use Infographics made specifically for individual novels.
I also have two Infographic Rubrics that you will find here:
INFOGRAPHICS in the classroom: rubric & student examples SCOTTSBORO BOYS
INFOGRAPHICS in the classroom: rubric & student examples SCOPES TRIAL
Related Products INFOGRAPHICS:
• Infographics: FRANKENSTEIN
• Infographic Series: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - VALENTINE'S DAY ACTIVITY
• Infographic Series: LIFE OF PI
• Infographic Series: MAUS I & II
• Infographic Series: NIGHT
• Infographic Series: THE TEMPEST
• Infographic Series: THE READER
Related Products EDGAR ALLAN POE:
• Analytical Question THE BLACK CAT
• BLACK CAT BUNDLE
• Black Cat (Google Slides Interactive Unit)
• EDGAR ALLAN POE BUNDLE (The Black Cat and The Tell-Tale Heart)
• Infographic series: THE BLACK CAT (INTERACTIVE OR PRINT)
• Perfect Pairing #2: THE BLACK CAT AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ESSAY? (BUNDLE)
• Poe's "The Black Cat" (test only)
Copyright © 2018, jellycat-in-the-snow productions
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
❤️Click HERE to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.