Also included in
- This is a GROWING BUNDLE of interactive math mini units which includes a variety of activities. They are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Cla$66.00$82.50Save $16.50
This is a math mini unit which includes a variety of interactive activities that focus on telling time to the hour and half hour. They are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
The following is included:
- instruction/definition slides (i.e. Characteristics of a Clock, Analog Clocks, Digital Clocks, etc.)
- build a clock
- a.m. and p.m. -> what do we do during the day?
- match analog time (hour and half hour)
- match digital time (hour and half hour)
- match analog to digital time (hour and half hour)
- "How long is a Minute?" - 4 activities to try at home
- What time is it, Mr. Wolf? -> choose best time to suit activity
- Hickory Dickory Dock -> match clocks with poem
- memory -> choose 2 cards and match times
*Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included*
(You can delete the slides you do not wish to use)
- read instruction/definition slide
- complete interactive activities
TIP: I like to make additional copies of this product, delete the slides I do not want (perhaps to focus only on one section at a time or to eliminate easy/difficult slides), and share with my class digitally.
· simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
· share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!