Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to introduce, review or test your students understanding of TEN FRAMES? Look no further! This resource includes 2 NON-PREP Worksheets that are geared towards testing children's understanding of and
- 2 NON-PREP Worksheets, just print and use!
- Worksheet Number 1 focuses on the numbers 1-10.
- Worksheet Number 2 focuses on the numbers 11-20.
- Creating a game by printing and laminating this work sheet and having your students complete the worksheet using a dry erase marker. You can also attach the worksheet to a file folder a more sturdy use.
- Providing each student with an individual copy and allowing them to complete the worksheet on their own.
For more fun math resources check out: