Also included in
- This Spanish irregular present tense bundle includes five common irregular present tense verbs task card sets at a savings of 20% vs. buying them individually! That's 240 cards task cards total! Everything is ready to print, cut, and use. For a complete description of each product, please click thePrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 49 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $175.00Original Price $234.49Save $59.49
- Engage your Spanish 1 students with this amazing Spanish 1 MEGA bundle. It includes everything you need to get your Spanish 1 students learning Spanish grammar and vocabulary in fun and easy ways they will love. Your Spanish 1 students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with 128 excitinPrice $391.25Original Price $521.75Save $130.50
- If you teach Spanish 1 or 2, then this is the bundle for you! Fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums. After you teach these impoPrice $599.99Original Price $901.25Save $301.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for TENER that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of TENER with these 7 easy-to-use resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $5.75 when you buy the bPrice $22.25Original Price $28.00Save $5.75
This TENER task card set has 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of the verb TENER in the present tense. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating the verb TENER in all its forms, filling in the blank with the correct form of TENER, re-writing grammatically incorrect sentences correctly, answering multiple-choice questions, and answering questions in complete sentences using TENER. Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
This is a printable resource. If you would like the digital Boom Card version, click HERE.
• Student response sheet
• 48 task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Answer key
• 15 ways to use task cards in Spanish class
TENER task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
These task cards are also included in my discounted Spanish 1 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts