Also included in
- Keep them puzzling and having fun with this five puzzle bundle that includes all of our Texas vocabulary, history and geography worksheets. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. And they are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time$3.25$6.25Save $3.00
Kids will have fun looking for the vocabulary in this Texas geography word search worksheet. It would make a good activity or game to reinforce geographical knowledge while studying a unit on the Lone Star State. Puzzlers must look in all directions to find the 34 hidden words and words do overlap. This makes a great handout for early finishers.
We have included a map of Texas from which puzzlers will get about half of the vocabulary words, the rest are in list form. Subjects covered are regions, cities, the capital, the highest point, rivers, food, industries and neighboring states.
The complete list of words is as follows: Austin, Barbecue, Big Bend Country, Brazos, Cattle, Chili, Colorado, Dallas, El Paso, Grain, Guadalupe Peak, Gulf Coast, Gulf of Mexico, Hill Country, Houston, Lone Star State, Mexico, Natural Gas, New Mexico, Oil, Oklahoma, Panhandle, Pecan Pie , Pecos, Piney Woods, Prairies and Lakes, Red, Rio Grande, Salsa, San Antonio, South Plains, Tacos, Tortillas, Tourism,
If you like this puzzle, you may also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Texas worksheet, Texas activity, geography puzzle, Texas wordsearch