Also included in
- Keep them puzzling and having fun with this five puzzle bundle that includes all of our Texas vocabulary, history and geography worksheets. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. And they are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time$3.00$6.00Save $3.00
Introduce your students to the history of Texas with this engaging word search worksheet that features a timeline of events from the 1500's to the present. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The words appear within a Texas history timeline so puzzlers will be reviewing information as they search for the words.
The 29 hidden vocabulary words are: Alamo, Alvarez De Pineda, Austin, Bush, Confederacy, Congress, Dallas, De Vaca, Fort St. Louis, French, Houston, Independence, Kennedy, Lone Star, Mexico, Missions, Native American, Oil Boom, Polk, San Antonio, San Jacinto, Secedes, Spanish, Spindletop, State, Union, University, Velasco, and War.
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Texas history no prep, Texas history 4th grade, Texas history 5th grade, Texas history 6th grade, Texas history sub file, history of Texas word search, Texas unit supplement, Texas wordsearch, Texas worksheet, Texas activity, Texas lesson supplement, Texas unit supplement, Texas history word search