Also included in
- THANKSGIVING READING AND WRITING RESOURCES: This Thanksgiving bundle contains a wide variety of fun and creative reading and writing activities to hold your students’ interests during the Thanksgiving season! INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE (Click Titles For More Information):THANKSGIVING FIGURATIVE LANG$9.99$14.95Save $4.96
THANK YOU, MAM BY LANGSTON HUGHES: This resource has everything you need to teach Langston Hughes' short story, Thank You, M'am. This lesson makes for a perfect Thanksgiving lesson, but can also be used at any other time during the year!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• 17 Slide Powerpoint presentation to guide you through the lesson. Includes author and short story background info, pre and post discussion, answers to questions, analysis notes on dialect, allusion, and conflict.
• A character analysis graphic organizer where students examine text evidence to determine character traits of Roger and Mrs. Jones.
• Analysis questions that allow students to dive deeper into the text. An answer key is also provided.
• A creative response activity where students write a letter to Mrs. Jones as Roger 10 years after the encounter (pre-writing graphic organizer and good copy letter page)
*** Please note that due to copyright reasons, the full text of the story is NOT included. If you would like a copy of the story, you can search "Thank You, M'am Full Text" in an internet search engine. ***
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ Love it. I especially appreciate the PowerPoint. Love the breakdown of your short story lessons. I've bought a few now.
♥ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these short story sets! Everything is there, ready to use!
♥ Great! Fantastic resource! Very practical and easy to use.
♥ I loved this resource that goes along with one of my favorite stories!!!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans