Also included in
- Geometry students will enjoy these practice activities because they add in an element of fun with a holiday-themed color-by-number worksheet. These are perfect to celebrate holidays in the classroom while still working on content. This bundle consists of nine activities perfect for a review day or a$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
- Everything you need to teach angles, lines, reasoning, and proofs! This resource is a bundle of all my resources related to angles, lines, and proofs. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word wall, bulletin board concept map, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, Boom cards,$34.00$60.50Save $26.50
- Everything you need to teach geometry! This resource is a bundle of all my geometry unit resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word walls, bulletin board concept maps, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, practice worksheets, Boom cards, coloring practice activities$298.00$556.75Save $258.75
Teachers and students will be thankful for this Thanksgiving themed color-by-number! It's the perfect academic activity with a little bit of fun! This engaging activity is also perfect to leave with a substitute if you have to make sub plans! Just print and go!
Students answer the questions by finding the missing angle created by lines and transversals and color the numbers that correspond to that problem number. The problem set includes questions about:
- complementary angles
- supplementary angles
- linear pairs
- vertical angle pairs
- alternate interior angle pairs
- alternate exterior angle pairs
- corresponding angle pairs
SAVE MONEY by purchasing the entire set of Geometry Holiday Color Activities in a bundle. When you purchase the bundle, you save 25%!
All of my products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
©Kacie Travis ©The Efficient Classroom All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.