THANKSGIVING NOVEL SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT FOR ANY READING: Use this fun Thanksgiving menu assignment as a post-reading assessment for any short story or novel you read in class. This resource is an excellent tool for differentiation as it provides students with choice!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
THANKSGIVING READING & WRITING BUNDLE
HOW IT WORKS
• Students get the "Thanksgiving Menu" and must choose one assignment/prompt to complete from the side dish, main course, and dessert categories.
• The side dish category provides a choice of looking at vocabulary, setting, or quote analysis.
• The main dish category has students dig a little deeper into the text by analyzing theme, characterization, or conflict.
• The dessert menu provides some choice for a creative response!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• A detailed student handout with the choices from each category
• 2 graphic organizers that students can use if they choose particular assignments (venn diagram, and comic strip)
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
EXIT PASSES FOR ANY SUBJECT
STORY ELEMENTS RESOURCE BUNDLE
50 ASSIGNMENTS FOR ANY READING
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!