Engage students with this fun step-by-step DRAWING bundle. This is the perfect activity to keep kids busy!!! This is ideal for early finishers or brain breaks. Students will love to draw elements from the THANKSGIVING STORY, including a TURKEY, PILGRIM, NATIVE AMERICAN BOY, NATIVE AMERICAN GIRL and the MAYFLOWER. Easily print, laminate (optional) and hole punch the step-by-step cards to make a cute little booklet that can be reused by anybody at any time. You only need to print one copy and make one booklet to use in a center. Use a metal ring to keep the cards together. Your other option would be to use this activity during a whole class activity and either project on the board or just have a single printed copy for the teacher to use as a guide, and students would need to follow your directed drawing.
Students can follow 14-20 easy steps to learn how to draw a TURKEY, PILGRIM, NATIVE AMERICAN BOY, NATIVE AMERICAN GIRL and the MAYFLOWER with SHAPES.
The packets contain the following:
- Easy-to-follow step by step LEARN-TO-DRAW
- Easy-to-follow step by step LEARN-TO-DRAW with WRITTEN DIRECTIONS
- Easy-to-follow step by step LEARN-TO-DRAW with WRITTEN DIRECTIONS but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces above the directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Picture with dashed lines for a TRACING activity
- Numbered & unnumbered SEQUENCING cards
Each unit in the bundle will allow students to draw the object by following easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, and draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class.
Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to create something for you.