Also included in
- Always have something on hand that is entertaining AND educational with this super fun bundle of word search puzzles covering eight US national landmarks. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders$7.50$15.00Save $7.50
Introduce your students to the famous US landmark the Alamo with this engaging word search worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Alamo, Army, Artifacts, Barracks, Battle, Bowie, Chapel, Cottonwood, Crockett, DRT, Fort, Gardens, Heroes, Iconic, Landmark, Mexico, Mission, Monument, Restoration, Revolution, San Antonio, Santa Ana, Shrine, Siege, Spanish, Texas, and Visitors.
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Alamo vocabulary, Alamo activity, Alamo worksheet, Alamo wordsearch, Texas history word search, the Alamo for kids, U.S. landmarks word search, national landmarks word search