PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
11.11 MB | 56 pages
NO PREP Novel Unit Packet contains 26 easy-to-follow student handouts and accompanying lessons to read 26 chapters of The Catcher in the Rye.
Perfect for a student-led or teacher-led novel unit for 30-75 minute periods.
EVERY DAY OF THE NO PREP PACKET INCLUDES:
- CCSS-aligned focus
- Before-reading "Do Now" question
- During-reading vocabulary words
- During & After-reading response questions: CCSS-aligned
- BONUS FREEBIE: Week-long final project guide
- An adaptable (CCSS-aligned) lesson plan applicable to all 26 days
This self-explanatory, easy to follow student packet can be printed for independent student use, used as a teacher-copy to guide high-level discussion, or projected onto the board or pasted into a PPT/SmartBoard slide for a NO PREP novel study unit!
Easy to print-off. You and your students will love this packet (as mine did)!! Perfect for small-group read-aloud discussion, whole-group instruction, or sustained silent reading.
***SEE PREVIEW to sample student handouts, lessons and final project**