For Ray Bradbury's science fiction short story The Fog Horn, I created a unit to enhance the student's reading. Included are:
- a Quiz for reading comprehension
- a word search and vocabulary list with room for students to write definitions
- a short backstory about light houses
- definition and practice for 'personification'
- a Venn diagram comparing two characters
- a modern day comparison and video suggestion
See the Preview for a sample view of the quiz.
I have other short story products including these:
The Treasure of Lemon Brown
THE FLYING MACHINE by Ray Bradbury
AN HOUR WITH ABUELO
MRS FLOWERS Basic Reading Questions
STOP THE SUN by Gary Paulsen
THE MEDICINE BAG