PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.61 MB | 9 pages
For Ray Bradbury's science fiction short story The Fog Horn, I created a unit to enhance the student's reading. Included are:
- a Quiz for reading comprehension
- a word search and vocabulary list with room for students to write definitions
- a short backstory about light houses
- definition and practice for 'personification'
- a Venn diagram comparing two characters
- a modern day comparison and video suggestion