The Journey is about a bored arts and humanities student who dreams he is visited by Greek muses who come to help him study for an exam. In the dream the student travels though time and finds himself in a variety of situations and dilemmas that require his involvement and subsequent quick thinking. The visits include:
- a near death argument with Socrates over architecture
- some last minute adjustments to Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
- a crashing ballet lesson with Louis XIV
- an extreme embarrassing incident during a Mozart premier
- a spontaneous wedding in a Wagner opera
- and a sordid topic of payment for a portrait by Picasso.
The Journey teaches as much as it entertains and comes with a Director's Guide for easy direction.
See more activities at The Arts Education Store::