Also included in
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! These stories are always a huge hit with my students! WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE♥$23.99$31.93Save $7.94
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky digital short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! This is a digital and print bundle which means that there are PDF and Powerpoint files for$31.99$55.92Save $23.93
THE LANDLADY BY ROALD DAHL (HALLOWEEN SHORT STORY): Use Roald Dahl's creepy short story, The Landlady to get your middle/high school students in the Halloween spirit! This resource can be used during the Halloween season, but can also be used at any other time during the year!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• 26 Slide Powerpoint presentation to guide you through the lesson. Includes author and short story background info, predictions, vocabulary, answers to questions, analysis notes on setting, plot, character, conflict, theme, and mood.
• A foldable assignment booklet (requires double sided photocopying or printing). Included in the booklet are 6 reading/analysis questions, a character analysis graphic organizer, and a creative response prompt to the text.
• A link to a video interpretation of the short story (Youtube required)
*** Please note that due to copyright reasons, the full text of the story is NOT included. If you would like a copy of the story, you can search "The Landlady Full Text" in an internet search engine. ***
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ My students really enjoyed these materials, as did I.
♥ This is a GREAT resource to help with a fun, spooky story. The very well-designed booklet format asked good questions and got high quality writing from all my students.
♥ A nice product, as always! I love the folded booklet style response. I love Roald Dahl and I'm excited to introduce this story to my 9th graders this week!
♥ Thanks! My students were thoroughly creeped out!
♥ Used this last week with my eighth graders and they loved it. Gotta love Roald Dahl. Thanks so much for this resource!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans