A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Prose Comprehension. This presentation presents perfect teaching resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a Reading Comprehension lesson on a Narrative Story.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Learning Objectives and Outcomes
2. Short Description of the Author and his Works with an Introduction to the Story
3. Overview of Vocabulary for a Reading Comprehension Lessons
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Text of the Story Online for Pre-Learning
5. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starters - Setting, Characters, Plot, Analysis, Summary, Context, and Story
6. Guides and Templates - Setting, Characters, Plot, Analysis, Summary, Context, and Story
7. Scaffolders and Prompts to Support the Learners - Setting, Characters, Plot, Analysis, Summary, Context, and Story
8. Plenaries to Assesses Learning Outcomes - Setting, Characters, Plot, Analysis, Summary, Context, and Story
9. Rubrics as Assessment Criteria - Story Elements, Analysis, Summary, Context, and Story
10. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - My Story Comprehension Checklist
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - PQE Quiz
12. Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.R.6-8.1-4/6
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
14. Educational Tools and Resources - Connectives, Adjectives, Adverbs, and Active Verbs
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of comprehending a story to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their reading skills.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub tubs
✿ ESL stations/centres
✿ Holiday work
✿ Small group
✿ End of unit quick assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎"The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎"…nice reference sheet for my students." - Connie T.
✎"We use it as a reference every day." - Buyer
✎ "This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources." - Patricia O.
✎ "A great resource for students to practice writing during center." - Jamie S.
✎ "Exactly what I needed, Thanks" - Threadkell
✎ "Thank you for doing all the work for me!" - Buyer
✎ "Love this engaging lesson plan!" - Buyer
✎ "This product was helpful for my ELD students! Thank you!" – Rae E.
✎ "Thank you! I cannot wait to use this!" – Dawn C.
✎ "Great resource! Looking forward to trying them all." – Jennifer S.
✎ "Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills." – Kathryn A.
✎ "Very excited about using this in my Intensive Reading classes." – Tammye G.
✎ "…the handouts are perfect for students to use as a reference while writing." – Mary Z.
✎ "Great resource for first aid presentations. I'll be using this with my class." - Jackie Malley
✎ "These task cards were perfect test practice!" - Michelle Pasierb
✎ "I have used this resource several times already. Very helpful." – Jean Cleary
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.