For Conrad Richter's novel The Light in the Forest, here is a novel study which includes the following:
- Two questions for each chapter - some having multiple parts,
These are in two formats, each format containing the same questions:
One format is as exit tickets, three to a page with lines to guide cutting apart.
The second format is in standard focus question worksheet format, three
chapters to a page. ANSWERS INCLUDED
- Word Search and maze,
- Vocabulary study - three pages, breaking the novel up into three parts
Ch. i to v; Ch. vi to x, Ch. xi to xv.
- A graphic chart style character log,
- An imagery log, which leads to a two page essay. For the essay a student handout with a matrix is included with detailed directions.and sentence/paragraph starters.
- Bookmarks, with reminders about the imagery log,
Please see Preview for some sample pages.