Also included in
- SHORT STORY UNIT: This short story unit is perfect for any late middle or high school English classroom. The stories have been used in my class with great success, and the students especially love the surprising endings in each story! The product includes eye-catching presentations, discussions, v$19.99$28.94Save $8.95
- HALLOWEEN SHORT STORY UNIT FOR HALLOWEEN: Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! These stories are always a huge hit with my students! WHA$23.99$31.93Save $7.94
- This digital and print short story unit is perfect for any late middle or high school English classroom. The stories have been used in my class with great success, and the students especially love the surprising endings in each story! These digital and print products include eye-catching Google Slid$29.99$48.93Save $18.94
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky digital short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! This is a digital and print bundle which means that there are PDF and Powerpoint files for$31.99$55.92Save $23.93
THE LOTTERY BY SHIRLEY JACKSON: Explore the role that traditions play in our lives with Shirley Jackson's short story, The Lottery. This story is always a hit with my students! This lesson includes a 45 slide presentation that guides you through the entire lesson, analysis questions, an answer key, a final project with templates, and a rubric!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A 24 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
→ An overview of North American traditions that are blindly followed
→ Discussion Questions for pre-reading
→ Biographical information about Shirley Jackson
→ Post reading discussion points
→ 5 Questions for students to answer (question sheet and answers provided)
→ Notes on themes and symbolism in the short story
→ A 20 minute video of The Lottery (link provided)
• Analysis questions assignment with detailed answer key
• A creative project with handouts and graphic organizers for students to complete (creating a newspaper)
• Templates students can use to complete the assignment
• A rubric for marking the project.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
♥ I never taught this before, but I love your lessons. It was a hit with the kids!
♥ Great. Love lessons from Presto Plans.
♥ I am always impressed with the quality of your products. They are engaging and both teacher and student friendly. Thank you for continuing to provide resources that are exceptional.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans