THE LOTTERY [LESSON ACTIVITIES]
Also included in
- This THE LOTTERY [LESSON ACTIVITIES] product provides students a chance to experience WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DO NOT QUESTION THE STATUS QUO . 120+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Quizzes: Short Responses and Multiple Choice are aPrice $42.30Original Price $47.00Save $4.70
- This HALLOWEEN HORROR STORIES [BUNDLE] product is just what you need to have an amazing HALLOWEEN/HORROR Unit. Over 180+ slides, Over 15 Video/Digital Projects, Group Assignments and projects, handouts and worksheets, Instructional Focus Calendars, 120+ TASK CARDS, GALLERY WALKS, short responses, dPrice $63.20Original Price $79.00Save $15.80
This "THE LOTTERY" [LESSON ACTIVITIES] product provides students a chance to experience the importance of questioning the status quo. 40+ Slides, Several projects, Group Activities, Graphic Organizers, TASK CARDS assignments, Reader Response, Short response and multiple choice Quizzes are activities in this product. This narrative encourages insightful responses from work. 10th - 12th Graders will love this prose and product. Check it out!
Jackson's "The Lottery" takes place on June 27, a beautiful summer day, in a small New England village where all the residents are gathering for their traditional annual lottery. Though the event first appears festive, it soon becomes clear that no one wants to win the lottery. Why not? Why would villagers not want to be chosen in this lottery? Maybe it's because of the fatal prize they would win in the end?
This 10th - 12th grade canonized work allows students to look at how we should question the status quo. Some rituals and traditions may seem important, but they may be outdated and fatal.
1. Class Opener/Bell Ringer
2. THE LOTTERY POD Parties
3. THE LOTTERY WATCH/Listening Party
4. THE LOTTERY Poster Challenge
5. THE LOTTERY in Society
6. THE LOTTERY and the Bible
7. THE LOTTERY In-Style
8. The THE LOTTERY Standing Discussion Party
9. At the End of THE LOTTERY
10. THE LOTTERY SPEECHES and much, much more
to make your your classroom GREAT!
You may also appreciate:
FIND ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
I'm Richard Williams, The Angry Teacher. I've been teaching for 18+ Years , and have amassed quite a bit of knowledge to share. Please consider joining the Angry Teacher family; we'll enjoy having you in the fam!
Please consider checking out the other short story materials and resources in my store.
Also, guys, remember that leaving REVIEWS is a way that TpT gives you credit on products! So let's do it!
Thanks for stopping by!