THE MONKEY'S PAW BY W.W. JACOBS PRESENTATION & ASSIGNMENTS: Be careful what you wish for! The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs is a mysterious and frightening tale that is sure to catch your students' attention. This resource has absolutely everything you need to teach the story. It works great as a Halloween lesson, but can be used at any time in the year.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
SPOOKY SHORT STORIES UNIT
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 38 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides you through the lesson. The Powerpoint includes an author biography, vocabulary, discussion questions and answers, analysis notes, and video clips!
• A pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• A questions assignment with 5 analysis questions (answers are provided in the Powerpoint and a printable answer key is also included)
• A character analysis assignment using the "It Says, I Say, And So" method.
• A final creative assignment where students finish the cliffhanger by writing an alternate ending to the spooky story.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
THE LANDLADY BY ROALD DAHL
THE TELL-TALE HEART BY EDGAR ALLEN POE
SHORT STORIES UNIT PLAN - 130+ Pages!
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!