Also included in
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! These stories are always a huge hit with my students! WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE♥Price $23.99Original Price $34.93Save $10.94
- Use this creepy, freaky, and spooky digital short stories unit to engage your students in reading and writing. This is the perfect unit to use around Halloween, but it can be used at any point in the year! This is a digital and print bundle which means that there are PDF and Powerpoint files forPrice $31.99Original Price $58.92Save $26.93
The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs is a mysterious and frightening short story that is sure to catch your students' attention. This resource has absolutely everything you need to teach the story. It works great as a Halloween lesson, but can be used at any time in the year. Be careful what you wish for!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 30 slide PowerPoint presentation that guides you through all elements of the lesson with an author's biography, discussion questions, analysis, and much more.
• A pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• Analysis questions with 5 analysis questions that allow students to dig deeper into the text.
• A character analysis assignment using the "It Says, I Say, And So" method.
• A final creative assignment where students finish the cliffhanger by writing an alternate ending to the spooky story.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans