Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
THE MONKEY'S PAW BY W.W. JACOBS PRESENTATION & ASSIGNMENTS: Be careful what you wish for! The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs is a mysterious and frightening tale that is sure to catch your students' attention. This resource has absolutely everything you need to teach the story. It works great as a Halloween lesson, but can be used at any time in the year.
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 38 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides you through the lesson. The Powerpoint includes an author biography, vocabulary, discussion questions and answers, analysis notes, and video clips!
• A pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• A questions assignment with 5 analysis questions (answers are provided in the Powerpoint and a printable answer key is also included)
• A character analysis assignment using the "It Says, I Say, And So" method.
• A final creative assignment where students finish the cliffhanger by writing an alternate ending to the spooky story.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans