Teachers can easily develop targeted questions aimed at specific learners by using Bloom’s taxonomy. By asking the students to reflect before answering a question allows for more thought provoked answers.
This Resource Answers Following Questions:
1. Can the students recall or remember previously learnt information, for example facts, terms, basic concepts from the text?
2. Can the students demonstrate an understanding of the ideas or concepts stated in the text?
3. Can the students use the new information and apply it to actual situations?
4. Can the students break down and distinguish between different parts and find evidence to support generations?
5. Can the students justify a stand or decision?
6. Can the students create a new product or point of view based on internal evidence or external criteria?