A presentation that summarizes everything a teacher needs to know about Bloom's Taxonomy.
Teachers can use this to easily develop targeted questions to aim at specific learners. By asking the students to reflect before answering a question allows for more thought provoking answers.
This Resource Answers Following Questions:
1. Can the students recall or remember previously learned information, for example, facts, terms, basic concepts from the text?
2. Can the students demonstrate an understanding of the ideas or concepts stated in the text?
3. Can the students use the new information and apply it to actual situations?
4. Can the students break down and distinguish between different parts and find evidence to support generations?
5. Can the students justify a stand or decision?
6. Can the students create a new product or point of view based on internal evidence or external criteria?