THE OPEN WINDOW BY SAKI
Enter Vera's mischievous world of ghost stories with the short story, The Open Window, by Saki. This story is always a hit with my students, and this resource has absolutely everything you need!
Save By Purchasing This In A Bundle! Click Below
SPOOKY SHORT STORIES UNIT
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A 30 slide Powerpoint presentation that guides you through the lesson. The Powerpoint includes an author biography, vocabulary, discussion questions and answers, analysis notes, and video clips!
• A pre-reading vocabulary in context assignment that gives students the background knowledge they need to understand the story.
• A show what you know assignment with 5 analysis questions (answers are provided in the Powerpoint and a printable answer key is also included)
• A creative letter writing assignment that students will love!
• A plot diagram assignment with answer key
TEACHER FEEDBACK ON THIS RESOURCE
♥ Loved this unit. It worked great for my OCS English class. They were very involved and the activities were good for them. Thank you for the resources.
♥ Great for my students! Visually pleasing and provided enough guidelines to avoid confusion.
♥ Great! Hard text for my students...your scaffolding was helpful!
♥ This was a great addition to my lesson! The students enjoyed using the handouts.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
THE LANDLADY BY ROALD DAHL
THE TELL-TALE HEART BY EDGAR ALLEN POE
SHORT STORIES UNIT PLAN - 130+ Pages!
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!