This complete Novel Study for The Report Card, by Andrew Clement, is great for Back-to-School or a mid-year review of ELA Common Core Reading Literature skills.
As a read-aloud, it gets the attention of students and keeps their interest. Included are -
- student response worksheets with questions for every chapter, some in graphic organizer format, with answer keys,
- spelling worksheets for vocabulary in the novel,
- an all-novel quiz, with answers,
- a character trait activity,
- a group speaking experience using sub-titles,
- my ELA Common Core check list for this novel,
- and teacher notes and suggestions.
See Preview for three sample pages.
I also sell studies for these other Clements novels:
Lost and Found
The Last Holiday Concert