THE ROAD NOT TAKEN BY ROBERT FROST
This teach-ready packet has everything you need to help your students understand "The Road Not Taken", one of Robert Frost's most famous poems!
This Resource Is Included In My Huge Poetry Resource Bundle. Click Below!
POETRY RESOURCE BUNDLE - 290+ Pages!
Included In Your Purchase:
• A 29 slide Powerpoint presentation that covers the following information:
→ Frost Biographical Information
→ Background Info
→ Pre-Reading Questions
→ Full Text Of The Poem
→ Poetic Form
→ Stanza by Stanza Questions (and answers)
→ Digging Deeper Analysis Questions and Answers (Language, Theme, Speaker, Symbolism).
• Poetry Breakdown Assignment: This assignment uses guiding questions for students to break the meaning of the poem down stanza by stanza. They are the same questions used in the Powerpoint, so they can easily be reviewed with students. Answer key included
• Digging Deeper Analysis Assignment: This assignment has students answer deeper questions about the text with regards to language, theme, the speaker, and symbolism. The answers are in the presentation for easy review and a printable answer key is provided.
• Two posters for classroom display: one in color, and one in black and white for easy printing.
• Robert Frost Rearranged Final Creative Assignment: After students have a solid grasp on the poem, they will take all of the individual words from Frost's poem and rearrange them (or some of them) to create a whole new poem! I was amazed with the variety of poems that my students came up with.
Feedback On This Resource:
♥ Thank you for saving me time! Looks great!
♥ This was awesome....we had a wonderful discussion about this poem!!
♥ Lots of amazing ideas for this poem! Thanks.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
Back To School Middle High Resource Bundle: Organizer, Posters & Printables!
Best-Seller: A Year Of English Bell-Ringers: Video Journals, Prompts, & Lit Terms!
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!