This is a complete list of sight word cards “most frequently used words” for your Word Wall in Your Classroom! There are a total of 43 pages with over 200 sight word cards for your word wall. The BEST part is that these words are ALIGNED with my other sight word products. Each card is labeled with the week. There are dotted lines around each card so that you can easily cut them out. It is important to create a print-rich environment where students will be able to easily access sight words for the week and throughout the year. You will want to find a large wall area in your classroom in order to display these sight words. I have included a photo of my word wall so that you can see how I use it in my class. I use this everyday with my students. They love having a visual that they can interact with throughout their day. When introducing the words for the week, find a separate place to post them until they go on the word wall. Students will have fun reading and playing games with these words each day.
1. Print out the sight word cards for your word wall. Each page is to be printed on the color designated for those words. I have noted the colors on each page.
2. You can laminate, but I choose not too as it creates an unwanted glare.
3. Cut them out and store them in plastic bags labeled with the correct week.
4. When you introduce the list of words for the week, post them in a separate place.
5. At the end of the week, post them on the word wall and then play interactive games.
This product aligns with my SYSTEMATIC WAY TO TEACH SIGHT WORDS. Please check out my other products: Sight Word Assessment, Sight Word Mini Book, Sight Word ABC Order, Sight Word Sentence Scramble, Sight Word Roll and Graph Boards, Sight Word Concentration, Sight Word Fun Activities and Sight Word Interactive Dice.
©Paula Sweet 2013~All rights reserved “Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).”