This assignment, based on Edgar Allan Poe's classic short story, requires students to think critically about the vocabulary terms used throughout the story.
- PART ONE: Students evaluate their own understanding of each vocabulary term.
- PART TWO: Students define vocabulary terms in their own words.
- PART THREE: Students dissect vocabulary terms with a modified version of the Frayer Model.
- PART FOUR: Students analyze synonyms of the vocabulary terms.
- EXTENSION ACTIVITY: Students create a paragraph that further analyses their understanding of the terms.
* NOTE: This product is designed as a stand-alone activity; however, it is also a component of "THE TELL-TALE HEART" COMPLETE UNIT, which can be purchased from my store for a DISCOUNT!