One small word, say as a part of an image’s labels, can make a difference in your students' understanding of nonfiction informational content.
THE TINY GIANT is a book about a favorite fruit ~ Watermelon~ with comprehension activities formatted in a fun, engaging way for your young Researchers when learning how to get the most information out of nonfiction text.
- an independent, 26-page colorful, nonfiction book about Watermelons with common, multiple Informational Text Features
- 10-page comprehension workbook to “test” your students' understanding of the Informational Text Features found in THE TINY GIANT book
- Answer Guide for Interactive Informational Text Features activities & Comprehension workbook
You can utilizes this Resource in multiple ways:
- Whole class instruction on the white board
- Small group instruction during Guided Reading
- Cooperative learning with a presentation component per element
- Partner reading review
- a new addition to your classroom's nonfiction Library
- a resource for your Plant-Growing unit
Creating this Literacy tool was a lot of fun! I learned many new things about this ancient fruit the whole world enjoys.
I know your students will enjoy learning how to locate, understand and use the Informational Text Features in this engaging nonfiction read !
Thank you in advance for purchasing this Literacy Tool.
Let me hear from you.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit my Literacy website @ bizzylizzybiz.com