THE TYGER & THE LAMB BY WILLIAM BLAKE
Introduce your students to William Blake's famous poems, The Tyger and The Lamb from Songs of Innocence and Experience with this ready-to-use resource.
Included In Your Purchase:
• A 14 slide presentation that provides background information about William Blake and his poetry, discussion points, videos, and answers to the assignment for whole class review.
• An eye-catching student handout with the full text of the poems.
• A one page assignment that asks students questions stanza by stanza to help with comprehension.
• 2 Analysis Cards for each poem. Students analyze different aspects of the poem (form, theme, vocabulary, figurative language, content).
• Detailed answer keys for both assignments
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
POETRY RESOURCE BUNDLE
EMILY DICKINSON POETRY
METER AND RHYME IN POETRY
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!