Welcome to the most fun game I've ever played in my class!
This game of "I Have, Who Has" gives each student a playing card. The first card is signified by a "start apple." Each student reads their "I have ____" card, and then asks "Who Has _____." The student with the correct card them repeats the sentence using their Math objects.
Cards included in this packet:
- Identifying Numbers 0-10 (magenta border)
- Identifying Numbers 0-20 (11-20 are hot pink border)
- Identifying Numbers 0-30 (20-30 are blue)
- MIXED SET: Counting by 10's to 100 & 2-D and 3-D Shapes (yellow border)
- MIXED SET: Random Number Identification, 2-D & 3-D Shapes (green border)
- MIXED SET: Identifying Time to the Hour & Adding to 12
Each set or section is color coded, so if you decide to mix numbers 0-30, and later on decide you need to only practice 0-20, you will be able to easily separate the cards based on the different color borders. Teacher here, I don't like to waste time. :)
Please let me know what you think. Thank you for looking!