THE WATER CYCLE Activity Packet. Here is a useful activity packet that includes color vocabulary word wall, b/w word wall, Puzzle Match Activity Center, flappable activity, Exit Ticket, crossword puzzle,word search and worksheets to use with an interactive science journal when teaching about the water cycle.
The puzzle matching center activity includes directions, 6 puzzle matches and a half-sheet recording sheet for interactive journals that requires students provide a description and illustration of each major part of the water cycle.
This packet includes the following:
* Foldable Activity
* Vocabulary Word Wall: evaporation, condensation, transpiration, precipitation, accumulation, runoff, ground water, sun
* Word Wall: water cycle, condensation, precipitation, evaporation, transpiration, accumulation, water vapor, ground water, clouds, sun, atmosphere, runoff, ocean, hail, sleet, snow, rain, liquid, gas, solid, and infiltration
* Science Center Activity: Puzzle Match with recording sheet.
* Exit Ticket with answer key
* Worksheet and Journal Diagram to label
* Crossword with answer key
* Word search with answer key
** If you like this activity packet then check some of my other products:
Change in Matter Activity Packet
States of Matter Activity Packet
Simple Machines Activity Packet
Mixtures and Solutions Activity Packet
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by Krista Wallden: Creative Clips, Educlips, and Glitter Meets Glue
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.